We are now taking reservations for booth space at WinterMart 2022. If you are interested in being a vendor, please see below for information and a link to the entry form.
Please be aware, there is a ban on all peanut products in the church.
UUCC WinterMart Arts & Craft Sale 2022
UUCC is excited to bring back the WinterMart to the community! Our annual exhibition of hand-crafted goods offers a wide variety of unique and unusual goods for sale, perfect for gifts to a loved one or yourself. Artists and vendors change every year. A sampling of the kinds of items on display includes jewelry, wood turning, ceramics, homemade soap and body care supplies, wearable art and more! Mark your calendars and make sure to come to the WinterMart!
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church of Cheyenne Social Hall, 3005 Thomes Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82001
When: Friday December 16, 4:30 6 PM and Saturday, December 17, 9 AM to 4 PM
Information about being a vendor:
Set-Up: Friday, December 16 1-4 PM or Saturday, December 17 at 7:30 AM
Booth Entry/Fees: FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED.
- Regular Booth $60
- UUCC members $50.
- Shared Booths $100
Entry forms & fees due Tuesday November 29, 2022.
- Mail to: UUCC, Attn: WinterMart, 3005 Thomes Ave. Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Drop off at church Monday – Thursday 8 – 12 Noon
For booth/table reservations & info, contact
- Terry Kreuzer 307-214-3932
- Kathleen Petersen 307-421-4496
Rules and Information
- Artists/Crafters must be selling hand-crafted items
- All Artists/Crafters/Vendors must be present during the entire show or have a substitute person attending the booth.
- Artists/Crafters/Vendors are responsible for their own displays & inventory at all times even when temporarily relieved by UUCC volunteers.
- No responsibility shall attach to UUCC, its officers, members or volunteers in the event of damage, loss, theft, or destruction of exhibitor’s artwork, wares or display facilities.
- Nothing with peanuts will be brought into the building, either for personal use or for sale.
- Exhibitors participate in the UUCC WinterMart Arts & Crafts Sale 2022 at their own risk.
Booth/Space Size & Limitations: Booth dimensions approx. : 8’w x 7’d x 8’h
- One 8′ x 30” table (smaller available) & two chairs will be provided.
- Booth Displays must be freestanding & secure.
- Table coverings are required.
- Booths may be shared by artists/crafters/vendors at a Shared Booth Fee of $100, if noted at time of entry.
- Booth placement requests will be honored if possible, not guaranteed.
Sales Tax: Laramie County sales tax is 6%. Artists/Crafters/Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting all sales tax on their own sales. For a Wyoming sales tax license, contact: Wyoming Department of Revenue, Excise Tax Division, 122 W 25th St Ste E301, Herschler Bldg. East, Cheyenne, WY, 82002, 307-777-5200
Dates & Deadlines to Note:
Booth Fee & Signed Entry Form due: Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
Booth Set-up: Friday, December 16, 1:30 – 4 PM
Sale: Friday, December 16, 4:30 – 6 PM and Saturday, December 17th, 9 am – 4 pm
Booth Take-down: Saturday, December 17, 4 – 5:30 pm All booths must be removed by 6 pm.
Click the link below to download an entry form. We look forward to seeing you there!