Join us Sunday morning at 10!
Please join us Sunday morning at 10 for our online Sunday worship. We will meet via Zoom, which is accessible by computer or phone. The invitation, with a link to connect by video and phone numbers to connect by phone, will be below. More information about how to connect via Zoom is here. This email also includes an outline of our time together, and the lyrics to the songs we’ll be singing.
This Sunday, January 24
How can imagination & play help us cultivate hope?
Check out our podcast site through Spotify at https://anchor.fm/uucheyenne. Through this link, you will be taken to our page on Spotify where you can access all the podcasts Rev. Hannah has published!
Below is the link for the Zoom Meeting Sunday morning at 10am.
- Meeting ID: 914 4080 5687
- Password: 169340
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,91440805687# US (San Jose)
- +12532158782,91440805687# US (Tacoma)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Meeting ID: 914 4080 5687
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adfEdKxElb
Order of Service
- Welcome & Housekeeping
- Ringing the Bowl
- Chalice Lighting
Love is the spirit of this church,
And service its cause.
This is our covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
To seek truth,
And to help others
- Hymn 1008 When Our Heart Is In a Holy Place
Chorus: When our heart is in a holy place, When our heart is in a holy place, We are bless’d with love and amazing grace, When our heart is in a holy place.
- When we trust the wisdom in each of us, Ev’ry color ev’ry creed and kind, And we see our faces in each other’s eyes, Then our heart is in a holy place.
- When we tell our story from deep inside, And we listen with a loving mind, And we hear our voices in each other’s words, Then our heart is in a holy place.
- When we share the silence of sacred space, And the God of our Heart stirs within, And we feel the power of each other’s faith, Then our heart is in a holy place.
- Story with Faith Development Director Mary Scherden
- Reflecting on the Week’s Question with Rev. Hannah Villnave
- Meditation/Joys & Concerns
- #1003 Where Do We Come From
Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?
Where do we come from?
Mystery. Mystery. Life is a riddle and a mystery.
Where do we come from? Where are we going?
- Growing Our Generosity to UU and our January partner, The Minister’s Discretionary Fund
- Music & Reflection: La Rossignol, anonymous/traditional, performed by Edith Cook & Landon Peck
- Connecting as Community
- Hymn 368 Now Let Us Sing
1 Sing to the power of the faith within.
Sing to the power of the faith within.
Lift up your voice, be not afraid;
sing to the power of the faith within.
2 Sing to the power of the hope within …
3 Sing to the power of the love within. …
4 Sing to the power of the joy within. …
- Benediction & Extinguishing the Chalice