Join us Sunday morning at 10!
Please join us Sunday morning at 10 for our online Sunday worship. We will meet via Zoom, which is accessible by computer or phone. The invitation, with a link to connect by video and phone numbers to connect by phone, will be below. More information about how to connect via Zoom is here. You will also find an outline of our time together and the lyrics to the songs we’ll be singing.
This Sunday, April 11
This Sunday we explore how to handle those conversations where we talk past each other rather than engaging with each other. How can we lead with integrity through real disagreement? Join us for worship on Sunday where we will explore how we can ask questions grounded in our values and move through dialogue that can make a difference.
Check out our podcast site through Spotify at https://anchor.fm/uucheyenne. Through this link, you will be taken to our page on Spotify where you can access all the podcasts Rev. Hannah has published!
New podcasts are posted on the 2nd & 4th Friday every month.
Below is the link for the Zoom Meeting Sunday morning at 10am.
- Meeting ID: 914 4080 5687
- Password: 169340
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,91440805687# US (San Jose)
- +12532158782,91440805687# US (Tacoma)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Meeting ID: 914 4080 5687
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adfEdKxElb
Order of Service
- Welcome & Housekeeping
- Musical Meditation: Lesson for Two Lutes
- Ringing the Bowl
- Chalice Lighting
- Hymn 318 We Would Be One
1 We would be one as now we join in singing our hymn of love, to pledge ourselves anew to that high cause of greater understanding of who we are, and what in us is true. We would be one in living for each other to show to all a new community.
2 We would be one in building for tomorrow a nobler world than we have known today. We would be one in searching for that meaning which bends our hearts and points us on our way. As one, we pledge ourselves to greater service, with love and justice, strive to make us free.
- Reflection from Chuck Skinner
- Reflection from Marcie Kindred
- Prayer from Ken Vernon
- Meditation/Joys & Concerns
- Hymn 1023 Building Bridges
Building Bridges between our divisions, I reach out to you, will you reach out to me? With all of our voices and all of our visions, friends, we could make such sweet harmony.
- Growing Our Generosity to UU and our April partner, My Front Door
- Music & Reflection: Ashokan Farewell
- Connecting as Community with Rev Hannah Villnave
- Hymn 1012 When I am Frightened
1. When I am frightened, will you reassure me? When I’m uncertain, will you hold my hand? Will you be strong for me, sing to me quietly? Will you share some of your stories with me? If you will show me compassion, then I may learn to care as you do, then I may learn to care.
2. When I am angry, will you still embrace me? When I am thoughtless, will you understand? Will you believe in me, stand by me willingly? Will you share some of your questions with me? If you will show me acceptance, then I may learn to give as you do, then I may learn to give.
3. When I am troubled, will you listen to me? When I am lonely, will you be my friend? Will you be there for me, comfort me tenderly? Will you share some of your feelings with me? If you will show me commitment, then I may learn to love as you do, then I may learn to love.
- Benediction & Extinguishing the Chalice